Silikoneurope Srl, in its capacity as the Data Controller, wishes to inform you that the EU Regulation 679/2016 (known as GDPR) and the Legislative Decree 196/2003, to the extent that it is applicable, regulate the protection of personal data within the scope of data processing activities.
Silikoneurope Srl has based the processing of personal data on the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and necessity, thus protecting your rights.
To this end, pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR and of the Legislative Decree 196/2003, as applicable, we are providing the following information.
Scope of the data processing
The processing that we intend to carry out concerns your personal data, as defined by the GDPR, of which we are or will become aware by virtue of the existing legal relationship with you.
Data processing purposes
Processing of your data has the following purposes:
- carrying out administrative and management activities, in compliance with accounting and tax obligations, and any other obligation required by current legislation;
- fulfilment of existing contractual and pre-contractual obligations with you;
- processing inquiries with one of our sales representatives for the presentation of the services offered by Silikoneurope Srl;
- carrying out marketing activities, with the prior consent of the entity concerned.
Submitting data for the purposes referred to in point 3, letters a), b) and c) is mandatory and the processing of such data, in accordance with current legislation, may be carried out without the consent of the entity concerned.
Failure to submit such data will make it impossible for us to fulfil and comply with the commitments made to you and arising from our existing contractual or pre-contractual relationship.
Submission for the purposes referred to in point 1 lett. d) is optional and must be provided in the manner set forth in art. 7 of the GDPR. Communication relating to marketing activities may take place with traditional methods (e.g.: ordinary mail, telephone calls) and telematics (e.g.: e-mail). If you are already our customers, we will be able to send you commercial information relating to services similar to those that you are already using, subject to your failure to consent.
Data processing method
Data processing will be carried out in accordance with Art. 4 n. 2) of the GDPR, by means of the following operations: collection, recording, organisation, reference, processing, adjustment, selection, extraction, comparison, utilisation, interconnection, freezing, communication, deleting and destruction of data.
Your data will be processed both in paper form and electronic and/or automated forms.
Starting from the time of their receipt/updating, the data will be kept for a reasonable period of time according to the processing purposes indicated in point 3 and in any case, by the terms of the law. For more information on data storage time, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data communication and transfer
Your data to be submitted to processing will not be disclosed; however, for the purposes indicated in point 3, they may be communicated to third parties, including commercial partners, consultants and freelancers, banks and credit institutions, insurance companies, financial companies, factoring, leasing, services, credit management and collection companies, auditors, debt collection companies, public organisms, auditing or supervisory organisms, to comply with legal obligations, regulations, community regulations or aspects concerning the management and implementation of the legal relationship existing or previously existing with you.
Your data will be processed by the following entities:
- Company and Group employees who act in their capacity as persons authorised to process data according to their assigned tasks and adequately trained to do so.
- Data processors pursuant to art. 28 GDPR.
The list of data processors is available at the registered office of Silikoneurope Srl.
For all the purposes stated in this policy the data may also be communicated abroad, within and outside the European Union, in compliance with the rights and guarantees provided for by the applicable current legislation.
Rights of the data subject
Note that as the data subjects you may, at any time, request:
- access to your personal data;
- correction of any data found inaccurate;
- deleting of data referable to you;
- limitation of data processing;
- the enforcement of the right to object to the processing of your data where the required conditions are met;
- the enforcement of the right to data portability, i.e. to receive submitted personal data in a commonly used, structured format readable by an automatic device.
Please be also informed that, pursuant to art. 13 par. 2 lett. d) of the GDPR, the entities concerned may lodge a complaint with the appointed Authority.
For anything not expressly mentioned in the above-mentioned provisions, please refer to the complete wording of the legislation in force on the subject of personal data protection and specifically to articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 and 21 of the GDPR.
For more information on this data protection policy or on any privacy issue, or if you wish to exercise the above mentioned rights, please write to email@example.com.